Ask a Question

Ask your problems, query related to WBUT (MAKAUT) syllabus, also Share your Knowledge by Answering Questions.

I have a suppli in my 3rd sem and a re suppli of first sem. Mera Kia year lag hoga ? Or is there a way to prevent year lag ??????????plz help.

on 2017-03-21 05:54:12   by Soumya   on MBA  1 answers

Hello, I am MBA pass out from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in the year 2010. My registration no is- 081290710015 of 2008-2009. I have lost my 3rd Semester mark sheet. Please let me know if I can download it from somewhere of how to get the duplicate copy of the same. Regards.

on 2017-01-03 06:57:38   by Joydeep   on MBA  0 answers

I was a student of MBA (2011-14)from HIT under WBUT. I passed all the papers but one i.e. Operation Research. I could not appear the supplementary Exam at that time due to a massive heart-attack of my father. Now I want to clear the back. How can I do this?

what is the conversion factor to convert CGPA into marks in MAKAUT/WBUT? Please help. I need to know it ASAP? Thank You.

on 2016-12-11 02:21:40   by vaibhav   on MBA  0 answers

Dear admin, Please let us inform the scheme for converting DGPA into equivalent marks, with valid document from university(Proper seal & sign) which will be required to justify to during CAT application.

on 2016-08-10 03:24:18   by PRAMIT   on MBA  0 answers