Workshop on 3D Printing
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshops on 3D Printing with its Technical Partner Skubotics.
|Targeting Streams (Year)
||No of Days (Hours)
|Workshop on 3D Printing
- Introduction to Rapid Prototyping
- Need for Rapid Prototyping
- What is additive manufacturing?
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Various Printing technologies (SLA, DLP, SLS, SHS, SLM, FDM, LOM , Poly jet printing, Colour jet Printing, Multi jet Printing)
- Fused Deposition Modelling process in detail
- Evolution of consumer 3D Printing
- Overview of the RepRap Project
- Anatomy of a FDM 3D Printer
- Overview of the 3D Printing process
- 3D CAD file formats
- Generating 3D CAD files and 3D scanning
- Stereo lithography (STL) files
- Generating/obtaining STL files
- Manipulating/Repairing STL files using Meshmixer
- Introduction to the Slicing Software
- Slicing settings
- Correct positioning on the print bed
- Printing an Object
ALL STREAMS (1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr)
Rs. 350/- per student
Workshop Objective : This is a one day workshop where you get to learn about the various methods of 3D printing and associated technologies. We will take you through the entire 3D printing process from idea to print with a Live Demonstration of a 3D Printer in action.
23rd October, 2016 (SUNDAY) 13th November, 2016 (SUNDAY)
Time : 10.30 AM - 5 PM
Workshop Venue : IBS Kolkata (ICFAI Business School), Plot # Y1, Block EP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091 [Opposite to Godrej Waterside IT Park, Bus Stop - College More]
Limited Seats !
Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
In case of any query, Call MYWBUT at +91-7029611608 / +91-9038073878.
Registration Closed !!