One Day Workshop on World's First Open Source Embedded Platform: ARDUINO
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshops on Introduction to ARDUINO with its Technical Partner Skubotics.
||Targeting Streams (Year)
||No of Days (Hours)
|ARDU - GYAAN : Workshop on Introduction to ARDUINO
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Basic Anatomy of Arduino
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Programming with Arduino
- Blinking LEDs on Breadboard in a pattern
- PWM Control and Controlling brightness of the LEDs
- Detecting SwitchPress with a tactical switch
- Basic Light Sensor Designing with an LDR
- Basic Colour Sensor Designing with IR pair
- Introduction to Serial Monitoring
- Introduction to ADC and Reading Potentiometer Values
- Building an Embedded Application
- Passive Electronics Components
- Colour Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Connecting Wires
ALL STREAMS (1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr)
1 Day (6 Hours)
Rs. 450/- for Individual Student, without KIT *
Rs. 2500/- for a Group of 4 students, including Free KIT
* Individual Students will be provided KIT for practice during Workshop.
Date : March 6, 2016 (SUNDAY)
Time : 10.30 AM - 5 PM
Venue : IBS Kolkata (ICFAI Business School), WDC Building, J3, Block - GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091 [Beside OPIUM Bar]
Limited Seats !
Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
In case of any query, Call MYWBUT at +91-7029611608 / +91-9038073878.