9038073878 / 7029611608
BLITZKRIEG - Online Aptitude Test Contest
|Aptitude Test has become the main hurdle to get a job anywhere. So you should prepare for this from your First Year. And for third and fourth year students we don't have to tell the importance of Aptitude Test.
Also this Contest becomes more important as lot of Prizes and Oppurtunities are associated with it.
- The Test will consists of only Multiple Choice Type Questions (with only one correct answer).
- Number of Questions - 35, Time for the Test - 30 Minutes, Total Marks - 35
- 1 Mark will be deducted for each Wrong Answer .
- Syllabus of the Test consists of four types of Questions - Quantitative, Verbal Ability, Reasoning, Data Interpretation.
- In case of tie, Toppers will be decided on Time Spent to take the Test.
- Participant can take the Test only once between September 24, 2016 to September 28, 2016.
- To prevent cheating, we will analyze answering pattern, IP address of all the Participants.
|Date||Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|September 24 (Saturday)||10.00 AM - 02.00 PM||03.00 PM - 06.00 PM||07.00 PM - 11.00 PM|
|September 25 (Sunday)||
10.00 AM - 11.00 PM
|September 26 (Monday)||10.00 AM - 02.00 PM||03.00 PM - 06.00 PM||07.00 PM - 11.00 PM|
|September 27 (Tuesday)||10.00 AM - 02.00 PM||03.00 PM - 06.00 PM||07.00 PM - 11.00 PM|
|September 28 (Wednesday)||10.00 AM - 02.00 PM||03.00 PM - 06.00 PM||07.00 PM - 11.00 PM|
- Participant will be able to access the Test only once in any one of the above Time Slots as per their convenience.
- No need to pre-book any slot.
- Please make sure you start the test 30 minutes before end time of a Time Slot, otherwise you will get only the remaining time. (For example, if a Test Slot ends on 12:00 PM, then you should start the Test before 11:30 AM.)
- In case of any problem occurred during the Test, please mail the details along with your EXORSA v4.0 Registration ID to 'email@example.com' so that we can arrange re-Test.
- 1st Rank - Rs. 2500
- 2nd Rank - Rs. 2000
- 3rd Rank - Rs. 1500
- 4th Rank - Rs. 1000
- 5th Rank - Rs. 750
- 6th Rank - Rs. 600
- 7th Rank - Rs. 500
- 8th Rank - Rs. 400
- 9th Rank - Rs. 300
- 10th Rank - Rs. 250
- 11th to 20th Rank - Rs. 200
- 21st to 50th Rank - Rs. 150
- 51st Rank to 100th Rank - Rs. 100
- 101st Rank to 250th Rank - Rs. 50
- WBUT Rank will be provided to Participant who have Positive Score.
- Top 500 students are eligilble for Discount in Winter Training 2016-17 Courses.