9038073878 / 7029611608
CS MANIA - Counter Strike 1.6 Contest
On demand of students, a gaming event has been introduced this year in the form of CS MANIA - Counter Strike 1.6 Contest. It will be an Offline Event, which will be organized at a Gaming Lounge.
Points Rule / Points Table / Result
- Each Team will consist of 6 Players at max of which only 5 will play at a time in particular match. Each Team will have a Team Captain.
- Players of a Team can be from different colleges.
- Registration Fee - Rs. 700/- per Team (Players of registered Team can participate in all other Events of EXORSA v4.0, free of cost.)
- Counter Strike Version : 1.6
- Event Structure: League Matches -> For Third Place - > Final (Each Team will play 2 League Matches)
- Total Number of Teams : 8
- Event Dates : 25th September, 2016
- Venue : INFI Lounge, FE 298, Sector- 3, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700106
- Out of 5 Players in a match, maximum one Player can be from other University / School and rest 4 Players should be from any college afiiliated to WBUT (MAKAUT) / Techno India University / Adamas University / UEM.
- The players are required to bring their own mouse, mouse pad and headset.
- Players of each registered Team can participate in all other Events of EXORSA v4.0, free of cost.
- Competition Method: 5 vs. 5
- Players: 10 total (5 on each team)
- Map: Map will be decided by Toss between two teams just before a match.
- Max Rounds Format: 7 rounds as Offense, and 7 rounds as Defense per team until the victory condition is met
- Victory Condition: The first team to win 8 rounds in regulation or the team that wins the overtime period.
- Buytime: 15 seconds
- Startmoney: $800 for regulation play
- Freezetime: 15 seconds
- C4 Timer: 35 seconds
In-Game Messaging and Communication:
- Competitors are not allowed to use global in-game chat in an abusive, offensive, vulgar or spamming manner at any point during a match. This includes pre-match, intermission and post-match periods as well.
- When a match is live, only team captains are allowed to use global in-game messages between rounds or at half time, other players must use team-only in-game messages.
- Violators of these rules are subject to penalties at the administrators' discretion, which may include player suspension(s) or forfeiture of the match.
- All match disputes must be filed by a team captain during regulation play, or within 5 minutes after the match's conclusion.
- 1st Prize - Rs. 2,500/-, 5 XTREME Gaming Premium T-shirts from GIGABYTE Technology and Rs. 1000 Voucher from INFI Lounge
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 1,500/-
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 1,000/-
- Each participant of CS MANIA will get 1 hour of free Gameplay at the INFI Lounge.