Summer Training 2017
Quality Training with Project at Reasonable Price
9038073878 / 7029611608
9 Robots in 8 Days (using Arduino)
Course Duration: 24- 28 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students
Course Objective: In this Course, students will make 9 different types of autonomous robots using Arduino.
Course Fee: Rs. 5,950/- (including Taxes)
Feature: Free Robotics Kit to each Participant
Number of Seats Left: 3
- Introduction to Embedded System in Arduino Environment
- Familiarization with the basic concepts of Robotics
- PC Controlled Robot : Send commands from your computer to control your robot from your keyboard. Develop your own commands and take control !
- Photovore Robot : Robots which can chase lights. Learn the basics of building sensors on your own according to your requirements. Configure robots to either chase the light or run away from it.
- Edge detecting Robot : Build robots which can detect edges when placed on a table and avoid falling down while constantly moving on it. Develop similar algorithms to avoid pits on your path while the robot is moving in a particular course.
- Obstacle Mapping and Avoiding Robot : Build algorithms to set your robots in a defined course and follow it irrespective of any obstacle falling in between your course.
- Basic Line Follower : Build a basic 2 sensor line follower and learn how to follow a line on a 2 tone contrasting surface. Learn how to build line following sensors and the tips and tricks of tuning them for optimum performance.
- Advanced Differential Speed Robots : Build efficient and advanced line followers using multiple line sensing array of sensors and differential speed mechanisms for variable speed control. Line following will never be the same again !
- Gesture Controlled Robot : Learn how to channelize motion of human into an efficient remote control system to drive your robots. Learn how to build accelerometer based motion sensing robots.
- DTMF based Mobile Controlled Robot : Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) is an in-band telecommunication signaling system using the voice-frequency band over telephone lines between telephone equipment and other communications devices and switching centers. Learn the basics of DTMF and how it works, and use the technology to create CellPhone controlled Robots and signal them over a telephone call to operate in the direction you wish to.
- Sumo Robot : Robot-sumo is a sport in which two robots attempt to push each other out of a circle. The robots used in this competition are called SumoBots. For the first time in Kolkata, learn how to build autonomous sumo robots.
- RobotBoard v1.0
- Electronic Components : Breadboard, Jumper Wires, Passive Components
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Light Sensor
- DTMF Module
- Robot Chassis
- BO motors
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel