Summer Training 2017
Quality Training with Project at Reasonable Price
9038073878 / 7029611608
Robotics (Autonomous Robotics) with Embedded Systems
Course Duration: 32 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students
Course Objective: This course introduces the student to basic concepts of Arduino Embedded Systems. Also at the end of Training, students make autonomous robots.
Course Fee: Rs. 5,450/- (including Taxes)
Special Course Fee for DIPLOMA students only: Rs. 4,950/- (including Taxes)
Feature: Free Robotics Kit to each Participant
Number of Seats Left: 0
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Arduino
- Drivers & Software Installation
- Getting used to Arduino IDE
- Anatomy of Arduino
- Detailed Pin Mapping and Auxiliaries
- Bootloaders and Bootloading process
- How to Program in Arduino ?
- LED Interfacing with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Blinking LEDs in a given pattern
- Basic Electronic Concepts of Embedded Designing
- Pulse Width Modulation - Theory
- Practical: Controlling brightness of a LED.
- Seven Segment Displays - Theory
- Practical: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Displays
- LCD Interfacing with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Displaying Text on LCD
- Practical: Scrolling Text on LCD
- Digital Input Processing - Theory
- Practical: Detecting Switch Inputs on Arduino Pins
- Practical: Controlling LEDs with Single Key Button
- Interfacing a Buzzer with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Generating Tones using Buzzer
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensors - Theory
- Practical: Distance/Speed approximation using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Serial Communication in Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Controlling LEDs from the PC.
- Practical: Printing text on the LCD from PC
- Introduction to ADC and Serial Monitoring - Theory
- Practical: Interfacing a simple Potentiometer.
- Interfacing IR Sensors(Analog) - Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an IR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting obstacles and surface colour difference using above.
- Interfacing LDR Sensors(Analog) - Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an LDR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting Colour and Light Intensity with LDR Sensors.
- Interfacing Temperature Sensor - Theory
- Practical: Calibrating Sensor value with Temperatur Range.
- Handling Heavy Power with Arduino - Theory
- Brief Discussion on Transistors and MOSFETs
- Interfacing a DC Motor with Arduino - Theory
- Motor Driver & Its Need - Theory
- Practical: Controlling Direction of Rotation of a Motor
- Introduction to Autonomous Robotics
- Line Follower Robot : Theory
- Practical: Making a Line Follower Robot
- Pit Follower Robot : Theory
- Light Follower/Avoider Robot : Theory
- Project Discussion and Building
- RobotBoard v1.0
- Electronic Components : Breadboard, Jumper Wires, Passive Components
- 16x2 LCD
- 7 segment display
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Robot Chassis
- BO motors
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel