Winter Training 2018-19
Quality Training with Project
9038073878 / 8240741261
Course Duration: 30 - 32 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students
Course Objective: Learn the syntax, semantics and idioms of the Java programming language. Gain confidence in object-oriented programming principles through lots of practical exercises.
Prerequisite: No experience is required. But fundamental knowledge of C/C++ would be helpful.
Course Fee: Rs. 4,450/- (including Taxes)
- OOP concepts & Features
- OOP vs Structured Programming
- Features of Java
- Java Virtual Machine
- What are Classes?
- What are Objects?
- What are Methods?
- Variables and Operators & Control Statements
- Types of Classes and their implementations
- Method Overloading
- Exception Handling
- Static Variables and Methods
- Short introduction to packages