Winter Training 2017-18
Quality Training with Project
9038073878 / 8240741261
Winter Training FAQ
Why you should join Mywbut Training Program?
- Since 2010, Mywbut.com is serving students in each possible aspect.
- Since last 4 years, Mywbut Workshop and Training Programs have received more than 90% positive feedback from participants.
- Course completion certificate and Project letter from Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Training & Workshop subsidiary of Mywbut).
Who can do this Training Program / Eligibility for the Program?
- Any body who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Graduate which includes B.Tech., MCA , M.Sc (IT), B.Sc (IT) , BCA , PGDCA students studying in first year to final year can undergo this program.
- Students who wish to upgrade their existing skills can also undergo the program.
Who will be the trainers?
- Mywbut hires expert trainers from Corporate Sector / Industry so that participants get industrial exposure.
What is the duration of the Program?
- The duration of each Course varies from 15 days to 25 days.
When will the Program begin / What are the Schedule for the Courses?
- These programs are meant to utilize the vacation period of the student, so the Program will start just after completion of WBUT (MAKAUT) Odd Semester Exams.
- Schedule for the Courses will be available after declration of WBUT (MAKAUT) Odd Semester Exam Routine.
What is the Training Venue?
- Salt Lake, Sector - 5, Kolkata
How many students will be there in a batch?
- To maintain good Student Trainer Ratio for effective learning, there will be maximum 45 - 55 students in a batch.
When will I get Certificate and Project letter? / How can I collect my Certificate?
- All the Certificates and Project Letter will be issued within 15 days of Successful completion of the training.
- Either a Participant can collect his Certificate from Mywbut office or it will be sent to Participants' college through Mywbut Campus Representatives.
How can I register for the Program?
- To book a seat, you need to pay Rs. 1000/- as initial registration fee or advance. You can pay this through Online Payment (using Debit Card / Netbanking) or pay to Mywbut Campus Representative or pay at Mywbut Office. Get more details here - Registration Process
What is the last date for registration?
- You can register till 20th December, 2017. But few Courses will have only one batch and registration will be closed once the maximum capacity of a batch reached.
Is there any Discount for the Program?
- Yes, there are several discounts available for Winter Training 2017-18. Please get the details here - Discounts
Is there any process for refund?
- In general scenario no amount to be refunded once registration is confirmed.
- Refund is possible only for cases where Mywbut declares the cancellation of any training Course or if a Participant shows valid reason for not attending the Program, before the start of Program.
Where do I contact if I have any doubts?
- You can write to us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- Contact Mywbut at 033-40623141 / 09038073878 / 08240741261 / 9832590957.