Winter Training 2016-17
Quality Winter Training 2016-17 with Project
7029611608 / 9038073878
Robotics (Autonomous Robotics) with Embedded Systems
Course Duration: 32 - 36 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students
- Learn to make Autonomous Robots
- Various Projects on Embedded System (Arduino)
- Free Robotics Kit to each Participant
Prerequisite: No experience is required.
Course Fee: Rs. 5,450/- (including Taxes)
No. of Batches: 1
No. of Seats Left : 15
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Arduino
- Drivers & Software Installation
- Getting used to Arduino IDE
- Anatomy of Arduino
- Detailed Pin Mapping and Auxiliaries
- Bootloaders and Bootloading process
- How to Program in Arduino ?
- LED Interfacing with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Blinking LEDs in a given pattern
- Basic Electronic Concepts of Embedded Designing
- Pulse Width Modulation Theory
- Practical: Controlling brightness of a LED.
- Seven Segment Displays Theory
- Practical: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Displays
- LCD Interfacing with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Displaying Text on LCD
- Practical: Scrolling Text on LCD
- Digital Input Processing Theory
- Practical: Detecting Switch Inputs on Arduino Pins
- Practical: Controlling LEDs with Single Key Button
- Interfacing a Buzzer with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Generating Tones using Buzzer
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensors Theory
- Practical: Distance/Speed approximation using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Serial Communication in Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Controlling LEDs from the PC.
- Practical: Printing text on the LCD from PC
- Introduction to ADC and Serial Monitoring - Theory
- Practical: Interfacing a simple Potentiometer.
- Interfacing IR Sensors(Analog) Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an IR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting obstacles and surface colour difference using above.
- Interfacing LDR Sensors(Analog) Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an LDR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting Colour and Light Intensity with LDR Sensors.
- Interfacing Temperature Sensor Theory
- Practical: Calibrating Sensor value with Temperatur Range.
- Handling Heavy Power with Arduino- Theory
- Brief Discussion on Transistors and MOSFETs
- Interfacing a DC Motor with Arduino Theory
- Motor Driver & Its Need Theory
- Practical: Controlling Direction of Rotation of a Motor
- Introduction to Autonomous Robotics
- Line Follower Robot : Theory
- Practical: Making a Line Follower Robot
- Pit Follower Robot : Theory
- Light Follower/Avoider Robot : Theory
- Project Discussion and Building
KIT Content (will be provided to each Participant, free of cost):
- RobotBoard v1.0
- Electronic Components : Breadboard, Jumper Wires, Passive Components
- 16x2 LCD
- 7 segment display
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Robot Chassis
- BO motors
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel